I was inspired to write this post from Amy's post, which is from here. So instead of things I miss about being single, it's the things I miss about being in a relationship, which is convenient since I just went on a second date with someone (the third is tomorrow).
I'll keep my list as light as possible. So here goes nothing... 10 things I miss about being in a relationship:
1. Massages. I even tweeted about it the other day. I miss having someone take care of me when you have a sore back, you're sick, whatever. Not that my last boyfriend really did that, but I imagine my next one will be nicer.
2. Cuddling. I really miss spooning haha. I'm the big spoon and I love cuddling. It's the best.
3. Company. Okay sappy a bit, but I'm alone a lot and having a person around is such a great feeling. I like my alone time... but it's getting old.
4. The Obvious. I mean, it's probably the worst part. Sorry Mom.
5. Comfortable Dates. I mean I go on dates, but when you're in a relationship going out and doing stuff is fun and comfortable and just a good time. You don't stress about what you're saying or doing or wearing, it's just enjoying the time out.
6. Having it Figured Out. Now on one hand, not having it figured out is one of my favourite parts about being single, but having it figured out in a relationship is really nice too. That security of having your person is so great.
7. Boy stuff. Carrying, lifting, drilling, fixing, doing, muscles. I miss that.
8. Support. I miss the support when I'm sad and need consoling. Having to console yourself when you live alone sucks, sometimes you just need a man hug, a boy to kiss your forehead and then some cuddles.
9. The Laughing. Seeing couples laughing and having a great time together is something I really miss. That's usually what pangs me to seek dates.
10. Unconditional Love. Well, in my previous case it ended up being conditional, but I love that feeling of just being loved no matter what by someone. It's the best feeling.
So what do you miss about relationships? What do you miss about being single?
Happy Sunday friends :)