1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me:
1. My whole life I've always been a morning showerer, but in the last year I've made the shift to night time showering (or having a bath) and I like the switch.
2. Speaking of showering I wash my hair everyday. When they say not to wash your hair everyday they aren't taking the extremely thin and pin straight hair people into consideration. After 24 hours you can I look like a grease monkey. I do use dry shampoo if necessary, but I shower everyday, so I just wash it everyday.
3. I'm starting to seriously consider getting the birthmark on my face removed. The argument I used to make for keeping it was that I was born that way and a it is a piece of me, but now the argument of if it's something that causes me insecurity...why would I keep it?
4. One of my pet peeves is when people go into deep long details about their dream last night. I don't mind a quick (2-3 sentence) synopsis of their dream because everyone does that, but anything more than that is annoying to me.
5. People always comment on the fact that I have big boobs (even though I've never fit into anything bigger than a C bra); you'd think I'd like this, but when in reality I'm looking forward to being closer to my goal weight because I like having smaller boobs. You can wear a lot more cute shirts without looking like a hooker.
6. I haven't weighed myself in a really long time. I haven't been particularly bad on this trip aside from a few bad choices (um hello who goes to Harry Potter land and doesn't get Butterbeer?). I'm not entirely worried, and actually would be leaning more towards a loss if I had to guess, but now that it's been so long I'm too scared to do it during Christmas/New Year's week. Yah... so an update since I wrote this last week (that sentence up there yeahhhhh) I am now worried. Christmas time you are so bad for me.
7. One of my biggest dating struggles is being open to dating someone I don't see myself with long term and only thinking short term fun. I just don't think I'm wired to do it...and since I want kids before I'm 30 it really just seems like a waste of time to me. If I'm not immediately attracted to someone I just don't think I can do it.
8. I say washroom instead of restroom. This is something I've noticed since my trip to the States and realizing that everyone says restroom there. True story... me: "Do you know where the washroom is?", girl: "Umm... I think it's near the restroom."
9. I enjoy our coloured money. It makes deciphering which bill is which much easier and quicker than having to look through every bill to see how to pay.
10. I went on my first long motorcycle ride in Florida with my dad. It was a ton of fun, we drove over 200 miles together!
11. Thinking about things about myself is incredibly hard when I have done a ton of these posts before. I've been working on this post for more than a solid hour and still cannot think of random things about myself.
Questions from Mandee :
1. What is the last thing you purchased?
I bought lunch today while out with my best friend. It was delicious!
2. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Salty 100%. I do have a sweet tooth, but I always crave chips, popcorn, fries, that sort of delicious bad for you food.
3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now?
Hmmmm tough call. It was feather earrings, but then everyone started doing it so now I'm over it. My newest trend I lovvvvve is wearing tights. No not black tights, but dresses with fancy tights tights. Like leotards haha. I have a pair of killer turquoise ones for New Years. I look like a hot smurf.
4. Are your nails painted? What color?
Not right now. I'm a huge fan of shellac because it allows me to be lazy. I'm going out tonight and plan on painting them in OPI's Sweetheart.
5. What is one thing you wish you could improve about yourself?
My weight. Easy peasy answer, long process to achieve.
6. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
My mom about five minutes ago while picking out an outfit for tonight. I think the answer should always be your last conversation, what's life without laughter?
7. What is one thing your spouse does to make you weak in the knees?
Well since I'm single as they come, I don't really have an answer. But I'd say when a guy takes total control of any situation it's such a turn-on.
8. Favorite holiday song?
So This is Christmas (is that the proper name?)
9. Would you rather stub your toe or have a paper cut?
Neither? I think stub my toe provided that it didn't turn my nail black. The pain goes away faster.
10. Favorite book you've read this year?
Tough call since I've read quite a few books. The short-term memory in me says Hunger Games, but when I think about how much time is in a year, the answer is actually A Thousand Splendid Suns.
11. New year's resolution?
To make 2012 the best year ever. More on this later...
Steph, Jen, Jessica, Layla, Carissa, Amy, Rebecca, Michelle... and that's where I stop because these are the only people I can think of that might participate. I'd normally tag Meg but she just had a beautiful baby girl last week, so sending her a congratulatory bloggy shout-out just seems more appropriate :)
Questions for my Tags:
1. What is your favourite vacation activity?
2. Do you sleep on a specific side of the bed? What position sleeper are you (i.e., side, fetal, stomach, back)?
3. If you had to be locked in one room with someone for 24 hours, who would it be and why? You cannot choose your spouse/significant other or child (just trying to make the answers interesting).
4. What's your can't live without cosmetic?
5. If given $100 to spend on yourself, what would you spend it on?
6. Are you a mac or PC?
7. In the event of a zombie apocalypse where you want to be?
8. What television show would you recommend to others as a must-watch?
9. Are you a morning or night person?
10. Is there something you're saving up for right now?
11. What was your favourite moment of 2011?
Have fun friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year! I kind of fail at blogging lately so I feel I should probably say that now just in case, since I started writing this post over a week ago! :)